Mon & Tue 4-10p, Wed & Thu 4-11p, Fri & Sat 4p-12a
Closed Sun except for special events
Dining is available Thursday through Saturday evenings
- Thur: 5:30-8:00 (7:30 first Thu meeting night*)
- Fri & Sat: 5:30-8:30
*On first Thu meeting night, non members, not being voted on must exit the Ballroom at the start of the meeting at 7:30.
Cash only - The club does not accept debit/credit cards.
- Checks are accepted payable to the Lanc. Liederkranz.
- An ATM is available in our lobby for your convenience.
Dining Reservations may be made at our TableAgent reservation site.
Club Entertainment Event schedule is located here: Dining, Bar, Dances
The Liederkranz holds four annual fundraiser fests. These fests are sponsored events that are open to the public and rely on volunteers for success:
- Sommerfest (June, general admission) - Sponsored by the Alpenrose Schuhplattler Verein
- Parrot Fest (July, pre-purchased tickets required) - Sponsored by the Lancaster Liederkranz
- Oktoberfest (September, general admission) - Sponsored by the Alpenrose Schuhplattler Verein
- Christkindlmarkt (December, free admission) - Sponsored by the Lancaster Liederkranz
More information here: Fest page
Please Note: Only service dogs are permitted in our pavilion area and on fest grounds.
In addition to this website, the Liederkranz communicates to members through weekly email announcements, bi-monthly newsletters, which are available for viewing here: Newsletter page and a Facebook page.
If you wish to be added to our email list, complete the sign-up box at the bottom of our Home page (email information is not shared.)