Please make reservations if you will be dining: TableAgent
Weekly dinner menu is posted on Wednesdays on the Home Page
Outside food is permitted only on days that dining is not offered at the Club.
In the absence of patrons, the bartender reserves the right to close earlier than posted hours.
The Liederkranz is a private membership club. Non-members must be accompanied by a member except for select special events which are sponsored and open to the public. Those events are noted on ourFests Page.
TableAgent Click to Reserve!
Dining Reservations: Please assist our kitchen and servers by making a reservation on our TableAgent site. TableAgent is also posted on the home page and in weekly emails.
- Requested dining sections are honored based on availability. Reservations must be made at least 3 hours in advance of requested time.
- You will receive a confirmation email (check spam!) Keep this email to cancel or change your reservation if necessary.
This committee is to support service in the food and bar aspects of the Club. Any member with a service concern may email the Club at email@example.com. Emails will be forwarded to the committee for review.
Waitstaff and Bar Volunteers: Please support your bartenders and servers. They are volunteers of the club and do not receive paid compensation for their work.
- The Liederkranz is a cash only establishment. An ATM is located in our lobby. - On nights that we offer food service, outside food may not be brought into the Club. - Service dogs only are permitted in the clubhouse, on the deck, or at our pavilion area.
Member & Guest Rules: - Members must have their membership card available upon request. - Guests must provide a valid drivers license or state ID upon request.
- Guests must be accompanied and signed-in by their member host and will be asked to wear a guest badge unless attending a public event. - Guests may not purchase alcohol.
- At any one visit, a member may bring their immediate family plus 4 non member guests.
- Guests are limited to 3 annual visits before application for membership is required. House Rules
We have 20 Taps! Featuring German Pilsner, Lager & Weiss Beer, Craft & Domestic. Check out our rotating beer menu via Untappd.
Untappd is an App for your phone. Create an account like you would for any social media App. Search Venues and save the Liederkranz for faster access to the menus. Our Untappd website will also be linked in weekly emails.
- Events are for members and invited guests (not open to the public) - No charge / Open seating
TableAgent Reservations: - Patrons may make a dinner reservation on our TableAgent site. With a reservation, you will have seating in the Ballroom for the event. Reservations may also be made in the Barroom area. If you're coming as a group, one person in your group should make the reservation for your table.
- Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event with coffee & desserts served during the band break. - Stifftungsfest is a Schuhplattler self-sponsored anniversary fundraising event.
- TabeAgent Reservations are not taken for Schneeball or Stifftungsfest.
Additional Information: - Saturday events begin at 7pm (Schneeball 2pm)
- Saturday dinner service is available 5:30-8:30. Reserve at TableAgent - Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event with desserts & coffee
- Dressy/Casual attire for most events: Military Ball - uniforms encouraged Schneeball "snow ball" wearing white & blue is encouraged Fasching is a German Mardi Gras costume ball! Lumpenball is a "bum's ball" - dress down!
Ein Abend in Wien is a semi-formal event
Smoking Policy: Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the clubhouse. Designated smoking areas are the bench beside the front door and the deck. The deck is limited to times when the ballroom is not in use for dining, a dance or any other event during cold-weather months defined as December through the end of March. Signs will be posted during this time. Smoking Policy
Lancaster Liederkranz Preserving German music, song, dance, language, customs, and culture since 1880.