Outside food is permitted only on days that dining is not offered at the Club.
In the absence of patrons, the bartender reserves the right to close earlier than posted hours
Note: The Liederkranz is a private membership club. Non-members must be accompanied by a member except for select special events which are sponsored and open to the public. Those events are noted on ourFests Page.
Click for Reservations
Dining Reservations: - Please assist our kitchen and servers by making a reservation on our TouchBistro site. TouchBistro is always posted on the home page of this site and in weekly emails.
- Requested dining sections are honored based on availability. Please reserve at least 3 hours in advance of requested time.
- This committee is to support service in the food and bar aspects of the Club. Any member with a service concern may email the Club at email@example.com. Emails will be forwarded to the committee for review.
- The Liederkranz is a cash only establishment. An ATM is located in our lobby. - On nights that we offer food service, outside food may not be brought into the Club. - Service dogs only are permitted in the clubhouse, on the deck, or at our pavilion area.
- Please support your bartenders and servers. They are volunteers of the club and do not receive paid compensation for their work.
Member & Guest Rules: - Members must have their membership card available upon request. - Guests must provide a valid drivers license or state ID upon request.
- Guests must be accompanied and signed-in by their member host and will be asked to wear a guest badge unless attending a public event. - Guests may not purchase alcohol.
- At any one visit, a member may bring their immediate family plus 4 non member guests.
- Events are for members and their invited guests. Not open to the public. Public events are listed on our Fests Page. - Events are no charge; however, we accept donations to help cover entertainment costs. - Reservations may be made on our TableAgent Reservation Site
Open Seating Events without reservations:
- Summer Pavilion Abend events, Schnee Cafe, Stiftungsfest, and Cabbage Hill Day
Club Smoking Policy: Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the clubhouse. Designated smoking areas are the bench beside the front door and the back deck.
- Smoking is not permitted on the deck during dining service hours even if there are no diners on the deck. A table is provided for smokers at the bottom of the deck steps. Winter Months: - The deck is limited to times when the ballroom is not in use for events during cold-weather months defined as December through the end of March. Signs will be posted during this time. - Click to view full Smoking Policy
Lancaster Liederkranz Preserving German music, song, dance, language, customs, and culture since 1880.