Eisfest Saturday - Clubhouse closed, no bar or dinner service
Tuesday Pasta Bar Selection of pasta & noodles, meats & proteins, vegetable toppings & sauces. Salad, soup, bread and dessert! $9 - Adult & $5 - 12 & under
Four-Course Valentine's Dinner Friday, February 14 - $59.99 Per Couple ($29.99/pp) - Carnation sales by the Kindergruppe. Piano by Bill Rhoads. - Dining is by table service only, no bar seat dining, no regular menu.
Prix Fixe menu Includes pre-selection of the first three courses and a mini dessert trio with coffee or tea. Course Selections are made at time of reservation at our SignUp Genius: Valentines Dinner SignUp Genius
TableAgent Click to Reserve!
Dining Reservations: Please use our Table Agent site to let us know you will be dining with us. This is especially helpful with larger parties. TableAgent is also posted in weekly emails. Dance reservations are made through our SignUp Genius link below right.
Note:You will receive a confirmation email (check spam.) Save this email, it will will have links to change or cancel your reservation if necessary.
Dance reservations are located below right.
Waitstaff and Bar Volunteers: Please support your bartenders and servers. They are volunteers of the club and do not receive paid compensation for their work.
- The Liederkranz is a cash only establishment. An ATM is located in our lobby. - On nights that we offer food service, outside food may not be brought into the Club. - Service dogs only are permitted anytime in the clubhouse, on the deck, or at our pavilion area.
Member & Guest Rules: - Members must have their membership card available upon request. - Guests must provide a valid drivers license or state ID upon request.
- Guests must be accompanied and signed-in by their member host and will be asked to wear a guest badge unless attending a public event. - Guests may not purchase alcohol.
- At any one visit, a member may bring their immediate family plus 4 non member guests.
- Guests are limited to 3 annual visits before application for membership is required. House Rules
Smoking Policy: Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the clubhouse. Designated smoking areas are the bench beside the front door and the deck. The deck is limited to times when the ballroom is not in use for dining, a dance or any other event during cold-weather months defined as December through the end of March. Signs will be posted during this time. Smoking Policy
Bar Monday thorugh Saturday Mon – Thur: 4-11 pm Fri & Sat: 4 pm-12 am Sun closed except for special events
In the absence of patrons, the bartender reserves the right to close earlier than posted times.
We have 20 Taps! Featuring German Pilsner, Lager & Weiss Beers, Craft Beers and Domestics. Click Here for our rotating beer menu.
On Tap Liederkranz Beer News By the Liederkranz Beer Guys
Dances - Dances are open to the public and a great opportunity to bring family and friends to experience the Club! - $5 member & $8 guest with SignUp Genius Reservation - $7 member & $10 guest without reservation - Reserve on-line, pay at the door - SignUp Genius reservations cut off day before the event - 8 seats per table except tables 10 & 11 which seat 6 - Note: November Stifftungsfest is an Alpenrose Schuhplattler fundraising event and not part of the Club's seasonal dances. Table Diagram Here
SignUp GeniusReservation Link Below
Season Dance Schedule:
Dance & Sponsor
Swing into Weinfest Sponsor: Alleweil Jung
Craig Gildner Quartet Dance Lessons by Lindy Central
Use our Dance SignUp Genius. Dances are listed in chronological order. Be sure you are reserving for the correct dance.
Click to Reserve!
If your plans change, remove your name from the site prior to the dance. Un-reserved seats will be available for purchase at the door. Reservations will cut off the day before each dance.
Additional Dance Information: - Dances are Saturdays, 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Saturday dinner service available 5:30-8:30 - Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event
- Dressy or Business Casual attire for most events: Military Ball - uniforms encouraged Schneeball "snow ball" wearing white & blue is encouraged Fasching is a German Mardi Gras costume ball! Lumpenball is a "bum's ball" - dress down!
Ein Abend in Wien is a semi-formal event
Lancaster Liederkranz Preserving German music, song, dance, language, customs, and culture since 1880.