Outside food is permitted only on days that dining is not offered at the Club.
In the absence of patrons, the bartender reserves the right to close early.
Note: The clubhouse will be open on Thur, Sept 16, but in preparation for Oktoberfest, there will be no food service.
The Liederkranz is a private membership club. Non-members must be accompanied by a member except for select special events which are sponsored and open to the public. Those events are noted on ourFests Page.
TableAgent Click to Reserve!
Dining Reservations: Reservations are required for those who want to eat. TableAgent is also posted in weekly emails.
Note: Requested dining sections are honored based on availability. Reservations must be made at least 3 hours in advance of requested time.
Note:You will receive a confirmation email (check spam!) Keep this email to cancel or change your reservation if necessary.
Service Committee is Formed:
The goal of this committee is to support service in the food and bar aspects of the Club.
Any member with a service concern, may email the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be forwarded to committee chair, Chad Hutchinson for committee review. Other members of the committee are Elise Bullington, Kate Trout, Tom Guerin and Mary Munster.
And we appreciate continued member support of the Club’s bar and restaurant services!
Waitstaff and Bar Volunteers: Please support your bartenders and servers. They are volunteers of the club and do not receive paid compensation for their work.
- The Liederkranz is a cash only establishment. An ATM is located in our lobby. - On nights that we offer food service, outside food may not be brought into the Club. - Service dogs only are permitted anytime in the clubhouse, on the deck, or at our pavilion area.
Member & Guest Rules: - Members must have their membership card available upon request. - Guests must provide a valid drivers license or state ID upon request.
- Guests must be accompanied and signed-in by their member host and will be asked to wear a guest badge unless attending a public event. - Guests may not purchase alcohol.
- At any one visit, a member may bring their immediate family plus 4 non member guests.
- Guests are limited to 3 annual visits before application for membership is required. House Rules
Smoking Policy: Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the clubhouse. Designated smoking areas are the bench beside the front door and the deck. The deck is limited to times when the ballroom is not in use for dining, a dance or any other event during cold-weather months defined as December through the end of March. Signs will be posted during this time. Smoking Policy
We have 20 Taps! Featuring German Pilsner, Lager & Weiss Beer, Craft & Domestic. Click Here for our rotating beer menu via Untappd.
Untappd is also an App from Google Play Store for Android or Apple App Store for iPhone. Create an account like you would for any social media App. Search VENUES and save the Liederkranz for faster access to the menus. Our Untappd website will also be linked in weekly emails.
On Tap- Liederkranz Beer News By the Liederkranz Beer Guys
- Dances are open to Club members and their guests only (no longer open to the public) - $5 member & $8 guest with a SignUp Genius Reservation - $2 surcharge at the door without reservation - Reserve on-line, pay at the door - SignUp Genius reservations cut off day before the event - Open table seating (no longer reserved tables)
- Note: November Stifftungsfest is an Alpenrose Schuhplattler fundraising event and not part of the Club's seasonal dances.
Link is currently not active Use our Dance SignUp Genius. Dances are listed in chronological order. Be sure you are reserving for the correct dance.
Click to Reserve!
Additional Dance Information: - Dances are Saturdays, 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Saturday dinner service available 5:30-8:30 - Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event
- Dressy or Business Casual attire for most events: Military Ball - uniforms encouraged Schneeball "snow ball" wearing white & blue is encouraged Fasching is a German Mardi Gras costume ball! Lumpenball is a "bum's ball" - dress down!
Ein Abend in Wien is a semi-formal event
Lancaster Liederkranz Preserving German music, song, dance, language, customs, and culture since 1880.