Bar & Table Service: - Wed: Bar 4:00 & Tables 5:30-7:30 - Thur*: Bar & Table Service 5:30-8:00 - Fri & Sat: Bar & Table Service 5:30-8:30 *until 7:30 on Thur meeting nights. Non members will be asked to leave the ballroom at the start of the membership meeting.
Every Tuesday, Chef-Attended Pasta & Noodle Bar, 5:30-8:00Create your own pasta bowl with a selection of pastas, noodles, meats, toppings, sauces, salad, soup, bread and dessert! - $9 Adult $5 Age 12 & under.
Dining Reservations: To assist kitchen & service staff, please use our TableAgent to let us know you will be dining with us. This is particularly helpful with groups larger than 8ppl. The TableAgent link is also in weekly emails.
Please Note:You will receive a confirmation email (check spam.) Save this email, it will will have links to change or cancel your reservation if necessary.
Dance reservations are located below right.
Click to make your reservation!
Waitstaff and Bar Volunteers: Please support your bartenders and servers. They are volunteers of the club and do not receive paid compensation for their work.
- Dining Reservations may be made at TableAgent.We welcome all reservations; however, Barroom & Stammtisch seating areas are first come. Ballroom tables will be held in your name. - Dance reservations (fall through spring) are made through SignUp Genius below right. - The Liederkranz is a cash only establishment. ATM located in our lobby for your convenience. - On nights that we offer food service, outside food may not be brought into the Club. - Only service dogs are permitted at anytime in the clubhouse or on the deck.
Member & Guest Rules: - Members must have their membership card available upon request. - Guests must provide a valid drivers license or state ID upon request.
- Guests must be accompanied and signed-in by their member host and will be asked to wear a guest badge unless attending a public event. - Guests may not purchase alcohol.
- At any one visit, a member may bring their immediate family plus 4 non member guests.
- Guests are limited to 3 annual visits before application for membership is required. House Rules
Smoking Policy: Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside the clubhouse. Designated smoking areas are the bench beside the front door and the deck. The deck is limited to times when the ballroom is not in use for dining, a dance or any other event during cold-weather months defined as December through the end of March. Signs will be posted during this time. Smoking Policy
Bar Monday thorugh Saturday Mon – Thur: 4-11 pm Fri & Sat: 4 pm-12 am Sun closed except for special events
In the absence of patrons, the bartender reserves the right to close earlier than posted times.
We have 20 Taps! Featuring: German Pilsner, German Lager, German Weiss, Craft Beers and Domestics
Current Beer MenuBeers may change daily. On-line menu is best viewed in Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
On Tap Liederkranz Beer News By the Liederkranz Beer Guys
Dances - Dances are sponsored events, open to the public and a great opportunity to bring family and friends to experience the Club! - SignUp Genius Reserved Pricing: $5 member & $8 guest - Without Reservation: $7 member & $10 guest - Reserve on-line, pay at the door - SignUp Genius reservations cut off day before the event. - 8 seats per table except tables 10 & 11 which seat 6
Note: Swing into Weinfest has a differnt pricing structure and table set-up.
A little polka and waltz, and a whole lot of SWING! FREE Swing dance instruction by Carla Heiney of Lindy Central (beginner or advanced.) http://www.lindycentral.com Click reservation site for information.
Additional Dance Information: - Dances are Saturdays, 7:00-11:00 p.m.
- Saturday dinner service available 5:30-8:30 - Swing into Weinfest & Schneeball are Sunday afternoon events
- Dressy or Business Casual attire for most events: Military Ball - uniforms encouraged Schneeball "snow ball" - wearing white & blue is encouraged Fasching is German Mardi Gras - a costume ball! Lumpenball is a "bum's ball" - dress down!
Ein Abend in Wien is a semi-formal event
Lancaster Liederkranz Preserving German music, song, dance, language, customs, and culture since 1880.